Toshiba B-FV4 series is intended for use in Retail, Logistics, Industrial, Courier, Healthcare, and Commercial services. The B-FV4 is small enough to fit into the tightest area of space with the flexibility to integrate into any environment. Faster and more powerful than the earlier Toshiba B-EV4 series, first label print is 13% faster and batch printing is 8% faster.
Furthermore, its rugged and powerful features can handle heavy use for consecutive prints such as shipping labels in Logistics and Courier industries.
When designing the features of the printer, Toshiba Tec focused on the user’s perspective for ease of use, and the result is a printer with many customer benefits, including:
- Long ribbon up to 300 meters improving workflow efficiency with less media changes required
- Multiple printer control languages enabling straightforward integration into existing systems
- Network connectivity without additional costs (LAN interface as standard)
- Drop-in paper loading allows quick and easy changes to media
- Two print modes available: direct thermal and thermal transfer
Both printers in this series, B-FV4D and B-FV4T, have low energy consumption. In addition, a version of the new B-FV4D model can be used to print on linerless label material which helps to reduce waste by eliminating the need for the backing liner.
In a statement, the company said, “The addition of the B-FV4 series enhances Toshiba’s whole barcode printer range, and Toshiba will continue to enhance its products and solutions enable user’s businesses to operate more efficiently.”