Menu

AllPack 2016

Bosch Packaging Banner VerticalFood EN 744x56

Bobst takes over HK die cutting and creasing machine manufacturer

Bobst takes over HK die cutting and creasing machine manufacturer, Bobst, Gordon Ltd, Shanghai Eternal Machinery Co Ltd, Asia packaging
HONG KONG –
Bobst Group is taking over Gordon Ltd, the Hong Kong based holding company of Shanghai Eternal Machinery Co Ltd.

Bobst, which already owns a 65% stake in Gordon Ltd since 2011, will exercise its option to purchase the remaining 35% share for an undisclosed sum from Gary Tseng, the former owner; Tseng will remain as managing director in charge of operations at the flat-bed die cutting and creasing machine manufacturer

For the full story, subscribe to Packaging Business Insight Asia here.



FacebookMySpaceTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditTechnoratiLinkedinRSS FeedPinterest
Pin It