- Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 17:45
- Written by Publisher
EP Resources Pte Ltd has launched the only monthly business newsletter focused on the business of packaging in the Asia Pacific.
Packaging Business Insight Asia is aimed specifically at packaging professionals who need to keep track of the key developments in this fast-growing market.
Packaging Business Insight Asia covers the following essential topics:
- Corporate news – Keep track of the mergers & acquisitions, expansion strategies, and financials news happening in the region
- Legislation – Be informed of the latest trade compliance, packaging standards, food-contact and environmental laws that will impact your business
- Branding & retail business news – Find out what your end-use customers are doing and where in the region they are focusing on
- Market trends – Learn how different markets and segments are performing, and where the business opportunities lie
Whether you are based in Asia, or doing business with our region, Packaging Business Insight Asia is your essential guide to this dynamic packaging market.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE SAMPLE COPY now!
(Using download link on our Front Page; requires log-in, or you can Register Here )
IN THIS ISSUE:-
- Published on Thursday, 10 February 2011 10:37
- Written by The Publisher
Japan's Template for Asian Environmental Packaging Legislation
Single-site License = US$1,300
Multi-site License = US$3,800
- 184-page PDF format report
- The FULL TEXT of 10 key laws, ordinances and mandatory standards from Japan
- Detailed Analysis of each of these legislative instruments
- An analysis of Japan’s Containers & Packaging Recycling Law – THE template for legislation in China and the rest of Asia
Japan has one of the highest packaging recovery rates in the world. To meet its obligations under the Packaging & Containers Recycling Law, the packaging industry has obsessively pursued R&D strategies towards product improvements which has in turn led to higher packaging values.
This report provides a must- have analysis of its regulations and insight into the success of its packaging sector.
- Published on Thursday, 10 February 2011 10:20
- Written by Stuart Hoggard
China's evolving environmental legislation
As China flexes its economic power, the Beijing government has implemented a range of new laws, standards and environmental regulations that govern and restrict packaging manufacturing processes, regulate design and require the recycling of all packaging materials. This report, China Packaging & Environment Laws: A Compliance Guide, provides a must-have analysis of these recently implemented regulations and insight into new mandatory rules yet to be introduced.
- 196 page pdf
- The FULL TEXT of 12 key legislative instruments & mandatory standards from China
- Detailed Analysis of China's Environmental Packaging Material Recycling Master Plan
- More than 46 figures, charts and diagrams detailing how the legislative process operates and functions of the key government agencies in the process.
- Price per Unit (piece): US$1 400.00
- Published on Tuesday, 08 December 2009 19:06
- Written by Stuart Hoggard
The Asian region is in the midst of a green packaging revolution as governments begin implementing tough environmental packaging laws that regulate the way packaging is produced, used and recovered.
According to a new report from EP Resources Pte Ltd (publisher of PackWebasia.com), Asian countries have introduced a raft of new legislation, tweaks to existing laws, administrative policy changes.