Illustrated Analysis & Commentary
Author: Stuart Hoggard
Page Size: A4
Extent: 110 pp
Images: 200 +
Format: Pdf download only
File size: 5.6 mb
More than 110 pages of the best of Japanese Packaging Design Technology – fully illustrated with over 200 photographs &/or schematics/diagrams, and production details.
THE illustrated guide to current trends in the world’s most advanced packaging market, this report analyses the motivation behind the basic image and examines the drivers of technology.
Organised by end-use product segments this report features packaging solutions for:
- Food & Confectionary
- Liquid & Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Household & General Products
- Electrical & Electronics
- Transport Packaging
How will I benefit?
Besides more than 200 exclusive photographs of award-winning product packages;-
- Appreciate the cultural cues underlying product packaging in Japan
- Understand the impact of Japan's legislation on packaging design
- Learn how sustainable packaging can be achieved without compromising design integrity
- Be inspired by the simplicity of minute market oriented attention to detail
- Incorporate ideas into your own design projects
- Discover a new market niche by planning acessibility and Universal Design into the production workflow
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
Anyone looking for new ideas and a fresh perspective on packaging: structural, graphical and functionality:
- Business Development Directors
- Packaging and Brand Strategists
- Brand Managers
- Packaging Designers
- Packaging Buyers
- Converters and co-packers
WHAT IS THIS REPORT?
This report analyses more than 200 examples of creative and innovative packaging technologies, applications and materials launched in the Japanese market after 2006 with a focus on more than 100 of the very latest new 2008 launches.
It is the best of the best of Japanese technological packaging development.
How has it been compilled?
With more than 10 years background experience of the Japanese packaging industry our Editorial Team will be scouring Asia's largest packaging exhibition: Tokyo Pack '08 seeking out the extraordinary packaging being presented, and avoiding the obvious.